Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Personal Coaching




You know how some days are really hard on your body and
your soul and you just want the day to be over already ???!

This was one of those days and this is what I heard :

"Even when you smile at me and say nothing,
I can see you're in so much pain,
But you just keep trying and trying,
and you keep fighting and fighting,
and no matter how hard it gets,
you never give up and you always do your best.
I admire you so much for that."

~My daughter.

Need a personal coach anyone ?
She's the BEST !

3 Comments:

Blogger GK said...

Ally, your daughter goes to show how wonderful a perosn you are and how well you have raised her inspite of all the harships.
You my friend are a trul wonderful woman.
Love
girish

11/16/2008 5:12 AM  
Blogger Raven said...

OH, what a sweetie! Give her a huge hug from us for that one!

10/11/2009 2:49 PM  
Blogger Peter A. Kopher said...

Hi Ally,

Your daughter is a sweetie! Stay strong, my friend; and when next you make it to the east coast (U.S.) please get in touch!

11/10/2010 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home